Somehow missed in all the hooplah at NYCC this week was the tidbit Franco Aureliani let slip over twitter that Tiny Titans will be making its return to DC Comics. While this might be confusing to some considering that the Teen Titans the book features aren’t recognizable at all in the new 52, the return of Art and Franco to the title is cause for joy and celebration. Itty Bitty Hellboy has been brilliant and we can only hope for more greatness with volume two of Tiny Titans.
No news yet as to when it will happen, but let’s all take a moment to get our hopes up and enjoy the return of a great book before its inevitable cancellation.
- Wolfman & Perez to make a return to TITANS [BleedingCool]
- Geoff Johns returning to Titans, too. Only tinier. [ComicsAlliance]
- Iron Man 2 to screen in IMAX [JoBlo]
- Marvel Offers Deadpool Variant for stripped DC Books [ComicBookResources]
- Gail Simone re-launching Birds of Prey in April [DCUNiverse]
- Producers eying Jackie Earle Haley for Sinestro? [CHUD]
- Sony puts the kibosh on Spidey 4, reboots franchise [ComicBookResources]
- DC to follow “Blackest Night” with bi-weekly “Brightest Day” [DCUniverse]